Spiritual Search

Custom Search

Saturday, December 5, 2020

FROM THE GOSPEL OF SRI RAMAKRISHNA

Sayings of Sri Ramakrishna 
from 
The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Page 396.
05-12-2020 , Saturday .

  There was once a man who had acquired the power to tame ghosts.
  One day, at his summons , a ghost appeared . The ghost said ... Now tell me what you want me to do  . The moment you cannot give me any work,  I shall break your neck ..
   
The main had many things to accomplish and he had the ghost do them all , one by one.
 At last he could find nothing more for the ghost to do . 
  Now , said the ghost, I'm going to break your neck. 
  Wait a minute.... said the man.  I shall return presently.  He ran to his teacher and said....
Revered Sir , I'm in great danger.  This is my trouble. 
  And he told his teacher his trouble and asked.... What shall I do now ? .
  The teacher said... Do this. Tell the ghost to straighten this kinky hair.

The ghost devoted itself day and night to straightening the hair.  But, how could it make a kinky hair straight ? The hair remained kinky .
Jai Ramakrishna 🙏

Grateful thanks to 

No comments: