Spiritual Search

Custom Search

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Master's attitude toward young disciples

Master's attitude toward young disciples

MASTER: "Now and then Hazra comes forward to teach me.  He says to me, 'Why do you think so much about the youngsters?' One day, as I was going to Balarām's house in a carriage, I felt greatly troubled about it.  I said to the Divine Mother: 'Mother, Hazra admonishes me for worrying about Narendra and the other young boys.  He asks me why I forget God and think about these youngsters.' No sooner did this thought arise in my mind than the Divine Mother revealed to me in a flash that it is She Herself who has become man.  But She manifests Herself most clearly through a.  pure soul.  At this vision I went into samadhi.  Afterwards I felt angry with Hazra.  I said to myself, 'That rascal made me miserable.' Then I thought: 'But why should I blame the poor man? How is he to know?'

~Gospel of Shri Ramkrishna

Grateful thanks to 

No comments: