Spiritual Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

GEMS

Maa Sayings...

"Did you notice how many children have written with how many different desires? Some Say, 'I pray so much, meditate and tell so many beads and yet nothing happens.' Others write about the anxieties, fears, wants, diseases and sorrows of this world. I cannot hear any more of this. I say to the Master, 'O Lord! In this world and in the next, you alone have to save them.' Where is the yearning? They speak so much of their devotion and earnestness on the one hand, and on the other they are so pleased with any little enjoyment they come to have and say, 'Ah! How merciful is He!' That is the measure of their devotional hankering. They say, 'How is Radhu's health?' That is to please me - this anxiety for Radhu. As soon as I pass away, no one will even look at Radhu."
Shree Maa...

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

No comments: