Spiritual Search

Custom Search

Monday, April 6, 2020

TOUCHING STORY OF A 93-YEAR OLD!

*THANK AND PRAISE GOD*


After a 93 year old in Italy got better in the hospital, he was told to pay for the ventilator for one day, and the old man cried. The doctor advised him not to cry over the bill. 

What the old man said made all the doctors cry.

Grandpa said, "I’m not crying because of the money I have to pay. I can pay it easily."

I cry because I have been breathing God's air for 93 years, but I never paid for it. It takes 5000 lira to use a ventilator in a hospital for one day!!

*Do you know how much I owe God? I didn't thank God for that before*. 

Grandpa's words are worth for our reflection. When we breathe the air freely, without pain or illness, no one takes the air seriously. 

Only when we enter the hospital, can we know that even breathing oxygen, with a ventilator costs money!

Cherish the time when we can breathe freely at our HOME

No comments: