Spiritual Search

Custom Search

Friday, April 17, 2020

GEMS

SWAMI ARUPANANDA: - Disciple: Are you the Mother of all?
Mother: Yes.
Disciple: Even of these birds and animals?
Mother: Yes, of these also.
Disciple: Then why should they suffer so much?
Mother: In this birth they must have these experiences.
One evening I had the following conversation with the Holy Mother in her room.
Mother: You all have come to me, because you are my own.                                                                                              Disciple: Am I your 'own'?
Mother: Yes, my 'own'. Is there any doubt about it? If a man is the very 'own' of another, they remain inseparably connected in the successive cycles of time.
Disciple: All address you as Apani, but I could not do so. The word Tumi comes spontaneously and naturally.                                                                                 Mother: That is good, indeed. It denotes an intimate relationship.

No comments: