Spiritual Search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 16, 2020

[15/04/2020]
OUT OF OUR DEEP AFFLICTION RESCUE US, O REDEEMER! WE PRAY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adhar had invited the Master to come to his house on the occasion of the Durga Puja festival.
The Master went into the worship hall to see the evening worship. When it was over, he remained standing there in an abstracted mood and sang in praise of the Divine Mother:
Out of my deep affliction rescue me, O Redeemer!

Terrified by the threats of the King of Death am I!
Left to myself, I shall perish soon;
Save me, oh, save me now, I pray!

Mother of all the worlds! Thou, the Support of mankind!
Thou, the Bewitcher of all, the Mother of all that has life!
Child of Himalaya, Giver of moksha!
Sakti! The universe sings Thy praise.

Thou art the Spouse of Siva, the Ever-blessed, the All;
Sometimes Thou takest Form and sometimes art Absolute.
Eternal Beloved of Mahadeva,
Who can fathom Thine infinite glories?
—THE GOSPEL OF SRI RAMAKRISHNA

JAI THAKUR πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒ·JAI MAA KALI πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒ·

No comments: