Spiritual Search

Custom Search

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Universal Temple at Barisha, Kolkata





I take pride in calling myself an initiated disciple (householder disciple) of Srimat Swami Gahananandaji Maharaj, who was the 14th President of the Ramakrishna Math and Mission and who attained Mahasamadhi last year, on November 4. When he was a Vice President, he came down to south to lay the Foundation Stone for the Universal Temple at Madurai, Temple. At that time I had the good fortunate to receive initiation from him. As a member of the family of Sri Ramakrishna, I receive communications from the different centres of the Ramakrishna Math. The above is one such.

I am glad to note that another Universal Temple is being consecrated at Barisha, Kolkata on February 9, 2009. Most probably I may not able to participate in the function and I will be offering my prayers at the Lotus Feet of Sri Ramakrishna on the occasion from my place here. Those lucky few who are near Kolkata and who can make it, may kindly participate in the celebrations and get blessed. Many senior monks of the Ramakrishna Order worldwide will be participating and benedictory speeches by a few of them are also planned for the occasion. I have furnished above the complete program.

Jai Shree Gurumaharaj ki Jai!
Jai Shree Mahamayee ki Jai!
Jai Shree Swamiji Maharaj ki Jai!
Jai Srimat Swami Gahananandaji Maharaj ki Jai!

No comments: